1. Come on he's "the Chow" and all the
2. He really is on the People Magazine World's 100 Most Beautiful People list. But because People is playing favorites and deliberately keeping him off the official "published" list big magazines and newspapers won't write about him. So a whole new blog devoted to "the Chow" has risen.
3. This has to be one more way google is punishing him for his linking campaign, by making an obviously inferior little blog all about "the Chow" just to disgrace him and keep him from the #1 ranking.
4. Because he had me as a reader several weeks ago, when I was still a quite naive blogger. When I had dreams of blogging grandeur. Now those dreams are just clouds in my boca java coffee, clouds in my bova java coffee. In desperation I gave into my anger and have obviously crossed over to the dark side of the blogosphere and become his apprentice. "Cman - I am your "Chow"der!"
5. The blue "Sports" bull in the header has to be a veiled reference to "the chow's" header.
6. It is the perfect way for "the Chow" to show his readers How To Handle Negative Comments.
7. There are pictures of people eating food.
AP Photo by Louis Lanzano
8. I don't run the 100 meter dash but I do love Mrs. Dash.
9. My name is John too.
10. The C in Cman has to stand for Chow, right?
later all and have a profitable and productive blogging day
Get more profitable and productive information by subscribing to my newsletter! or clicking the links below to subscribe to my feed, bookmark my site, or add me to your favorites.